Key Figures - 2019 HPC
- Strengthen the predictability and effectiveness of multi sectorial services at site level through improved site management and coordination.
- Improve living conditions of displaced people through site development, care and maintenance.
- Strengthen community self-management and access to information for displaced populations.
- Support opportunities for displaced people to achieve durable solutions.
- Provision of an improved coordination and self management of IDP camps for newly displaced and protracted internally IDPs in Banadir, Lower Shebelle and Gedo Regions
- Scale up of CCCM in Afgooye Corridor
- Improving provision of services and protection responses through strengthened camp coordination and camp management
- Informing humanitarian planning and response to the needs of Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Somalia through baseline assessments and population-based surveys
- Provision of Cluster Coordination for the Camp Coordination and Camp Management Cluster
- Provision of Camp Coordination and Camp Management services to men, women, boys and girls in displacement sites in Somalia
- Improve the living conditions and protection of IDPs in sites and ensure equitable access to services and assistance of all people in need
- Dignified living conditions and equitable access to services and assistance for IDPs living in sites and settlements, through enhanced coordination and with strengthened community participation
- Camp Coordination and Camp Management in Central Somalia
- Community development in site management and coordination of settlements in Adado and Dhusamareeb districts
- Promote equitable access to services and durable solutions for the Internally Displaced People in Somalia
- Enhancing the coordination and delivery of humanitarian assistance with full participation of displaced populations in sites and settlement in Gedo,Bay, Lower Juba, Sool and Sanaag Regions
- Support for Camp Management, Basic Improvement Works and Provisions for IDP Camps in Banadir, Lower Shabelle, Galgaduud and Mudug Regions.
- Provision of Improved coordination and self-management of IDP camps for newly displaced and protracted internally IDPs in Benadir and Lower Shabelle Regions
- Enhanced Coordination and improved information management in camps and settlements in order to improve the living conditions of IDPs in Somalia
- Integrated CCCM response for Displacement affected populations in Somalia
- Strengthen the living conditions for IDP by facilitating the effective provision of protection and provision services in camps in Southwest State Somalia