Key Figures - 2019 HPC
- Ensure displaced populations’ equal and needs-based access to improved quality services.
- Engage and respond to vulnerable populations with priority on addressing protection gaps and building resilience.
- Promote relevant community participation and ensure local ownership of site management.
- Prioritize new and unreached displaced populations
- Strengthening community engagement using an integrated approach in South Sudan
- Camp Coordination and Camp Management, Melut IDP collective centres 2019, Upper Nile South Sudan.
- Information management support to CCCM cluster
- Provision of Camp Coordination and Camp Management services to displaced populations in South Sudan
- Strengthened Camp Management and Camp Coordination to displaced population in South Sudan
- Provision of Camp Coordination and Camp Management services to displaced populations in South Sudan (ACTED)
- Camp Coordination and Camp Management for Malakal PoC and mobile CCCM for South Sudan
- Strengthen CCCM activities in Wau collective sites, camp like settings and out of camps to improve delivery of humanitarian services and protection of IDPs through efficient and effective multi-sectoral response in Wau
- Strengthening CCCM response in sites and camp like settings for conflict affected populations in Leer and Mayendit counties, South Sudan
|South Sudan | CCCM Cluster Bi-weekly Situation Report | 16 - 30 September 2018||Mon, 15/10/2018 - 14:43|
|South Sudan | Fuel Efficient Stoves||Thu, 04/10/2018 - 15:38|
|South Sudan | Fuel Efficient Stoves||Thu, 04/10/2018 - 15:37|
|South Sudan | Fuel Efferent Effective Stoves||Thu, 04/10/2018 - 15:36|
|South Sudan | CCCM Cluster Bi-weekly Situation Report | 01 - 15 September 2018||Sun, 23/09/2018 - 11:59|