Key Figures - 2020 HPC
- Facilitate and coordinate the provision of multi-sectoral interventions, data collection and conduct site risk reduction activities to ensure safe and dignified environment for 250,000 in-camp IDPs.
- Facilitate and coordinate the provision of multi-sectoral interventions, data collection and conduct site risk reduction activities to ensure safe and dignified environment for 127,938 IDPs living in informal settlements.
- Promote community participation of 250,000 in-camp IDPs and local actors to ensure local ownership of CCCM activities and transition towards self- reliance.
- Strengthen household and communal coping mechanisms of 127,938 IDPs living in informal settlements.
- Facilitate, coordinate and collect data for the provision of multisectoral interven- tions to improve self-reliance of 161,946 returnees and secondarily displaced people out of camps.
- Improve protection and service delivery for conflict-affected population through CCCM
- Camp coordination and camp management of IDP Camps in Iraq
- Provision of in and out of camp CCCM services to conflict affected populations in Iraq
- IM support for the CCCM Cluster and Partners (REACH Initiative)
- Camp Coordination and Camp Management for the Basateen Al Sheoukh IDP Camp and the establishment of a CRC
- Support for returnees and IDPs in Salah Al Din and Ninewa governorates to access services through community structures and coordination mechanisms
- Displacement Management in Formal and Informal Settlements in Iraq and Support to National Actors for Preparedness and Response
- Critical camp management and coordination for highly vulnerable populations in camps and areas of return in Anbar, Ninewa and Salah al-Din
27 Common Operating Datasets or CCCM-tagged datsets are on the Humanitarian Data Exchange:
- Iraq: Humanitarian Needs Overview - Multiple Sources (Humanitarian Partners in Iraq) - [2020-12-31T00:00:00 TO 2020-12-31T23:59:59]
- Iraq Returnee Data [IOM DTM] - International Organization for Migration (IOM) - [2021-01-01T00:00:00 TO 2021-02-28T23:59:59]
- Iraq Displacement Data - IDPs [IOM DTM] - International Organization for Migration (IOM) - [2021-01-01T00:00:00 TO 2021-02-28T23:59:59]
- Iraq - Subnational Administrative Divisions - Iraq Central Statistics Office - [2019-06-05T00:00:00 TO *]
- Iraq - Settlements (villages, towns, cities) - IOM's placename database - [2014-07-22T00:00:00 TO 2014-07-22T23:59:59]
- Iraq - Internally displaced persons - IDPs - IDMC - [2008-01-01T00:00:00 TO 2019-12-31T23:59:59]
- Iraq - Roads Network - United States National Imagery Mapping Agency (NIMA) - [2003-01-01T00:00:00 TO 2003-01-01T23:59:59]
- Iraq IDP Camp Profiling Data, round VI (Aug-Sept 2016) - REACH & CCCM Cluster - [2016-08-17T00:00:00 TO 2016-09-19T23:59:59]
- South and central Iraq - profiling exercise - Ministry of Displacement and Migration (MoDM) Iraq, UNHCR Iraq - [2016-05-01T00:00:00 TO 2016-10-31T23:59:59]
- Iraq - Affected Persons Locations(25 November 2014) - IOM Iraq - [2014-11-25T00:00:00 TO 2014-11-25T23:59:59]