Key Figures - 2021 HPC
- Facilitate and coordinate the provision of dignified living conditions, including access to essential services meeting minimum standards, for IDPs living in camps and informal sites.
- Improve safe and dignified physical living conditions (site infrastructure and environment) for IDPs living in camps and informal sites.
- Strengthen accountability of service delivery for and support information-based decision-making by IDPs living in camps and informal sites.
30 Common Operating Datasets or CCCM-tagged datsets are on the Humanitarian Data Exchange:
- Iraq - Standard naming, GPS coordinates and P-codes for IDP Camps - CCCM 3w mapping and partners reports - [2014-11-24T00:00:00 TO 2014-11-24T23:59:59]
- Iraq - Water Courses (Rivers and Streams) - United States National Imagery Mapping Agency (NIMA) - [2004-01-01T00:00:00 TO 2004-01-01T23:59:59]
- Iraq - Water Bodies (Lakes and Ponds) - United States National Imagery Mapping Agency (NIMA) - [2004-01-01T00:00:00 TO 2004-01-01T23:59:59]
- Iraq - Humanitarian Needs Overview - Multiple Sources (Humanitarian Partners in Iraq) - [2020-12-31T00:00:00 TO 2020-12-31T23:59:59]
- Iraq - Populated Places (Cities, Villages, Towns) - OSM, IOM-DTM, DIVA - [2021-11-28T00:00:00 TO *]
- Iraq Returnee Data [IOM DTM] - International Organization for Migration (IOM) - [2021-03-01T00:00:00 TO 2021-09-30T23:59:59]
- Iraq Displacement Data - IDPs [IOM DTM] - International Organization for Migration (IOM) - [2021-11-11T00:00:00 TO 2021-11-11T23:59:59]
- Iraq - Multi Cluster Needs Assessment (MCNA) IX-2021 - REACH Initiative - [2021-06-09T00:00:00 TO 2021-08-16T23:59:59]
- Iraq - Camp Profiling XV & Intentions Survey VIII - 2021 - REACH Initiative - [2021-06-16T00:00:00 TO 2021-08-04T23:59:59]
- REACH IRAQ Multi Cluster Needs Assessment Round VIII-2020 - Dataset (including individual data) - REACH Initiative - [2020-07-14T00:00:00 TO 2020-09-23T23:59:59]