Key Figures - 2021 HPC
- Facilitate and coordinate the provision of dignified living conditions, including access to essential services meeting minimum standards, for IDPs living in camps and informal sites.
- Improve safe and dignified physical living conditions (site infrastructure and environment) for IDPs living in camps and informal sites.
- Strengthen accountability of service delivery for and support information-based decision-making by IDPs living in camps and informal sites.
27 Common Operating Datasets or CCCM-tagged datsets are on the Humanitarian Data Exchange:
- Iraq - Internally displaced persons - IDPs - IDMC - [2008-01-01T00:00:00 TO 2020-12-31T23:59:59]
- Iraq Returnee Data [IOM DTM] - International Organization for Migration (IOM) - [2021-03-01T00:00:00 TO 2021-04-30T23:59:59]
- Iraq Displacement Data - IDPs [IOM DTM] - International Organization for Migration (IOM) - [2021-03-01T00:00:00 TO 2021-04-30T23:59:59]
- Iraq: Humanitarian Needs Overview - Multiple Sources (Humanitarian Partners in Iraq) - [2020-12-31T00:00:00 TO 2020-12-31T23:59:59]
- Iraq - Subnational Administrative Divisions - Iraq Central Statistics Office - [2019-06-05T00:00:00 TO *]
- Iraq - Settlements (villages, towns, cities) - IOM's placename database - [2014-07-22T00:00:00 TO 2014-07-22T23:59:59]
- Iraq - Roads Network - United States National Imagery Mapping Agency (NIMA) - [2003-01-01T00:00:00 TO 2003-01-01T23:59:59]
- Iraq IDP Camp Profiling Data, round VI (Aug-Sept 2016) - REACH & CCCM Cluster - [2016-08-17T00:00:00 TO 2016-09-19T23:59:59]
- South and central Iraq - profiling exercise - Ministry of Displacement and Migration (MoDM) Iraq, UNHCR Iraq - [2016-05-01T00:00:00 TO 2016-10-31T23:59:59]
- Iraq - Affected Persons Locations(25 November 2014) - IOM Iraq - [2014-11-25T00:00:00 TO 2014-11-25T23:59:59]