Thank you to everyone who joined us for today's opening session. Here are the full-length videos from it.
- Opening remarks - Jeffrey Labovitz - Director of Operations and Emergencies - IOM
- Opening Remarks - Mr Sajjad Malik - Director, Division of Resilience and Solutions - UNHCR
- Cluster Clusters 15-year retrospective
- 15 year CCCM Cluster retrospective - Giovanni Cassani - Haiti 2010
- 15 year CCCM Cluster retrospective - Brian Kelly - Syria / Turkey cross-border 2007
- 15 year CCCM Cluster retrospective - Kelly Flynn - Sri Lanka 2006 (pre-cluster)
- 15 year CCCM Cluster retrospective - Dher Hayo - Syria / Turkey cross-border 2015
- 15 year CCCM Cluster retrospective - Rafael Abis - Mozambique 2010
- CCCM Cluster Iraq 2020 Update
- CCCM Cluster Chad 2020 Update
- CCCM Cluster Somalia 2020 Update
- CCCM Cluster South Sudan 2020 Update
The full session recording will appear here shortly.
OPENING SESSION: CCCM IN 2020
This session will orient participants in the overall event, explaining what will happen, when and how.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Recall the purpose of the event and the overall agenda
- Reflect on the diversity of participants at the event
- Engage in the event, using the technology features available
- Reflect on what the CCCM Cluster has achieved in 15 years
Session Facilitator: Charlie Dalrymple
- Welcome and introduction
- Opening remarks by cluster lead agencies.
- 15 years of CCCM
- Coffee / Stretch Break
- CCCM in 2020
- Updates from the global Working Groups
- Closing remarks
The Global Meeting Facilitator
Charlie Dalrymple is learning and organisational change specialist with 15 years’ experience in humanitarian and development sectors. He has designed and facilitated workshop events in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas. Charlie has worked as an independent consultant for two years. Before that, he held the post of International Programmes Director at RedR UK.